title title title title

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

God's Word {Photo Challenge}

I'm entering a photo challenge hosted by Kelsey from  A Ray of Sunshine. The challenge is, in Kesley's own words, "Photo Edit. Use your creative abilities and add a lovely new look to a photo you love! Add both the before and after photos." So here is my entry challenge:

God's Word... my Light and Joy

Before.

After.
 (I edited this photo via Picasa Web Albums using the "Cross Process" and "Sepia" effect)

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
 Psalm 119: 105 (KJV)

6 comments:

Kels said...

Lovely photo dear. I love the verse your photo is focused on. Too perfect!
Thanks for entering. :)
have a lovely day, xxxx~Kelsey

Kianna Rose said...

This is a beautiful entry.

Joy said...

Thanks so much for your encouragement, Kels. It has been fun entering this challenge. Thanks for hosting it!

Thank you too, Kianna Rose.

Sarah C. said...

very pretty, Joy:)
love,
Sarah

Joy said...

Thanks, Sue!

Sarah C. said...

This is a really lovely photo, Joy. I like it.

BTW, please click on this link: http://beautifulpicturegallery.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/green-blend-award.html

I've got a little surprise for you:)
love in Him,
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...